March 28, 2016-Macomb, Michigan
According to FINRA records, financial advisor Thomas M. Hakim , who has been registered with G.A. Repple & Co. since March 2014, currently has 18 outstanding judgments and/or liens, including:
- Internal Revenue Service $298,141
- Internal Revenue Service $95,774
- Internal Revenue Service $37,575
- Internal Revenue Service $7,107
- State of Michigan $13,090
- State of Michigan $83,559
- State of Michigan $11,641
- State of Michigan $15,873
- State of Michigan $80,255
Hakin was registered with Mid Atlantic Capital Corporation from 5/2004-8/2012.
If you have questions about an account with Thomas M. Hakim or G.A. Repple, call to discuss your options.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900