August 2016- Yarmouth, MA
The FINRA records of Dennis H. Cambal , a stock broker who is currently employed by NBC Securities disclose a prior regulatory event and 9 prior customer disputes.
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) is the agency that licenses and regulates stockbrokers and brokerage firms. FINRA requires brokers and brokerage firms to report customer complaints and disputes as well as regulatory sanctions. In addition brokers are required to disclose certain financial matters such as personal bankruptcies, judgments and liens.
Massachusetts Regulators Place Cambal on Heightened Supervision.
In 9/2015, upon reviewing Cambal’s request for registration (Case# R-2015-114), Massachusetts securities regulators noted that Cambal has been the subject of at least 9 customer complaints alleging inter alia:
- making excessive trades
- failing to follow customer instructions
- making unsuitable investment recommendations
- effecting unauthorized trades while registered with several broker-dealers since 1983
Massachusetts regulators determined that it is in the public interest to allow Cambal’s applications for registration as a broker-dealer agent of NBC Securities, Inc. in Massachusetts upon certain conditions, which shall be effective for five years. Those conditions include:
- Cambal shall be supervised, on a heightened basis by NBC
- NBC shall not permit Cambal to have any principal, supervisory, or managerial duties while associated with NBC
- NBC shall not permit Cambal to possess or exercise discretion in the handling of Massachusetts customer accounts
- NBC shall ensure that Cambal’s Massachusetts customer are satisfied with Cambal’s services
Cambal has been employed by NBC Securities since 8/2015. Prior to that he was employed by JHS Capital Advisors from 10/2011-8/2015 and prior to that with RBC Capital Markets 8/2005-10/2011.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900