September 2019-New York
FINRA records disclose that John S. Cangialosi, who is currently registered with Worden Capital Management, has two prior regulatory events, a currently pending customer dispute, 7 prior customer disputes, a termination from employment, and an outstanding judgement/lien.
In currently pending FINRA case 19-1580, a customer of Worden Capital Management alleges that Cangialosi was negligent and made unsuitable recommendations and is seeking damages in excess of $37,000.
Prior cases that have been settled with customers include:
- In FINRA Case #17-03398 a customer of Legend Securities alleged that Cangialosi churned their account, made unsuitable investments, was guilty of unauthorized trading and other claims involving. That case was settled for $30,000.
- In FINRA Case 15-292, a customer of his former employer, Legend Securities alleged negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, negligent supervision, breach of contract and fraud and damages of $250,000. That case was settled for $50,000.
- In FINRA Case 9-103 a customer of his prior employer, J.P. Turner alleged damages of $75,585 for unauthorized trading in the account. That case was settled for $67,832.
Prior to joining Worden Capital Management, Cangiolosi was registered as follows:
- 8/2013-11/2016 Legend Securities
- 6/2012-8/2013 Joseph Gunnar
- 10/2009-6/2012 Brookstone Securities
- 7/2006-2/2009 J P Turner and Company
According to FINRA records Legend Securities was expelled from the securities industry in April 2017.
John Cangiolosi was ‘permitted to resign’ from J.P. Turner in 2/2009 after a customer alleged that his account had been traded without authority. In 12/2013, Cangiolosi filed for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy protection, according to FINRA.
If you have questions about an account handled by John Cangialosi , call for a no charge consultation to discuss your options.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900