December 11., 2015- Miami, Florida
The FBI reports that nine individuals have been indicted for operating a Broward County telemarketing scheme (aka “boiler room”) that caused investors nationwide to lose over $6.6 million.
Charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and wire fraud are:
- Thomas A. Guerriero, 39, of Deerfield Beach
- Diana P. Lovera (D. Lovera), 32, of Deerfield Beach
- Victor Lovera (V. Lovera), 28, of Deerfield Beach
- Edward R. Sachs, 56, of Boca Raton,
- Andrew J. Bourdeaux, 28, of Davie
- Joseph Loish, 58, of Pompano Beach
- Steven Goldstein, 60, of Sunrise
- Steven Sharaf, 63, of Pembroke Pines
- Frank Penaloza, 29, of Pompano Beach
According to allegations contained in the indictment Guerriero, D. Lovera, V. Lovera, Sachs, Bourdeaux, Loish, Goldstein, Sharaf, and Penaloza solicited investors throughout the United States to buy stock shares of Oxford City Football Club, Inc. (“Oxford City”), a Deerfield Beach, Florida corporation that claimed to manage a portfolio involving sports, education, media, and real estate businesses. The defendants sold stock directly from the company in private placement offerings.
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900