December 2016- Washington
In a News Release, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) announced that the following firms were fined a total of $14.4 million for deficiencies relating to the preservation of brokerage firm records and customer records in a format that prevents alteration:
- Wells Fargo Securities & Wells Fargo Prime Services, fine $4 million jointly
- RBC Capital Markets & RBC Capital Markets Arbitrage fined $3.5 million jointly
- RBS Securities, fined $2 million
- Wells Fargo Advisors, Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network & First Clearing, fined $1.5 million jointly
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, fined $1.5 million
- LPL Financial, fined $750,000
- Georgeson Securities, fined $650,000
- PNC Capital Markets, fined $500,000
Rex Securities Law , with offices in Boca Raton, FL, and Austin, TX, provides representation to investors nationwide who are seeking recovery of investment losses due to the negligence or fraud of stockbrokers and broker dealers. If you have questions about how your account has been handled, call to speak with an experienced securities attorney.
Most cases handled on a contingent fee basis meaning that you do not pay legal fees unless we are successful.
Florida-561 391 1900